sobota 21. ledna 2012

April and June









I kind of decided I'm not getting these because I have couple Chanel nail polishes and unfortunately I have to confirm what everybody says they don't last long... but since I can't ware a polish longer then two days without getting bored:-) it doesn't really matter, right?!?!? And then when I finally saw them in the sephora store I just couldn't resist!!! I got these two April and June and I'm still thinking about getting May since it's this fresh pink color which I'm sure I would use a lot. I'll post the swatches tomorrow...

Už jsme se rozhodla že si tyhle laky kupovat nebudu, mám už pár Chanel laků a bohužel musím potvrdit co se všude píše, moc dlouho nevydržej. Ale jelikož momentálně vydržim mít na sobě jeden lak asi tak 2 dny tak to není zas takovej problém:-D A když jsem si včera šla koupit do sephory Lak "a cut above" co mi rozbyl Joey (můj kocourek)a videla jsme je na vlastní oči prostě jsme je tam nemohla nechat!!!! Vzala jsme si April a June a pořád ještě přemýšlím nad May protože je to zase růžová a jak řikám těch není nikdy dost a určitě bych ho unosila. Zítra sem dám ňáký fotečky jak vypadaj na nehtech...

Love Nikol

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat